Political Parties return to COVID-19 Safe Campaigning
Monday 8th March marked the return to limited political campaigning across the county with a cautious resumption of campaign activities. At present leaflet delivery and canvassing is highly limited in terms of numbers but at least some of you will have been receiving our InTouch newsletter and other communications on some important local topics.
This is all in preparation for the three sets of elections taking place on Thursday 6th May 2021 :
- Epping Forest District and Brentwood Borough Council Elections
- Essex County Council and the Police
- Fire and Crime Commissioner for Essex (where Roger Hirst is re-standing as our candidate)
The restrictions on sizes of teams are to be relaxed again next on 29th March but will still be limited to SIX people.
Just a few of the things that we are doing include :
- Issuing Instructions on COVID safety to all volunteers
- Wearing Masks when appropriate to do so (e.g. shared communal areas in flats)
- Using Alcohol based Antibacterial fluid before and after delivery sessions
- Keeping 2 metres from public and any other volunteer.
We take the safety of the public and our volunteers very seriously and will always to adhere to the letter and spirit of all COVID-19 safety restrictions.
If you need any help with gaining a postal vote then please let us know by calling 01277 210725 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to meet some of you over the coming months and wish you all well.
Brentwood & Ongar Conservatives